In addition to the voluntary decision-making bodies of the Food Bank that contribute to the mobilization of donations and who use their own resources, the Food Bank has a team of 4 employees:
- An Executive Director
- An Operations Manager
- An inventory manager
- A courier driver
The employees of the Food Bank are declared and enjoy all the social benefits due to them.
The actions of the Food Bank also spend on the mobilization of volunteers who devote nearly 1400 hours each year.
4 employees present on the roches Noires supply and distribution site. (Warehouse of 400 m²).
1 refrigerated truck and 2 trucks
1 forklift and 1 pallet truck
….m² of cold rooms ( … m² positive and ….m² negative ).
The Food Bank is governed by three bodies whose functions are defined by the statutes and the rules of procedure.
The Board of Directors: includes 8 directors elected for 3 years, renewable. It meets at least 2 times a year.
The Bureau: is composed of 5 to 7 people all volunteers among the members of the Board of Directors. It is organised in committees. It meets as many times as necessary.
The General Assembly: It brings together all the members of the Food Bank and is held once a year, after the presentation of the association’s accounts.
The Elective General Assembly is held every 3 years.
- The Food Bank has a tax identifier and files its balance sheets annually with the tax authorities.
- The accounts are kept by a fiduciary.
- The Statutory Auditor is provided by Fidaroc Grant Thornton.
- A bimonthly inventory of stocks is ensured.
- External audits may be commissioned.
- An annual review of actions is given to donors