La Banque Alimentaire is a non-profit association recognized as being of public utility by decree no. 2.22.486 dated July 4, 2022
The Food Bank is governed by three bodies whose functions are defined by the statutes and the internal regulations.
– The Board of Directors: includes 9 administrators elected for 3 years, renewable. It meets at least twice a year.
– The Bureau: is composed of 5 to 7 people, all volunteers among the members of the Board of Directors. It is organized in commissions. It meets as often as necessary.
– The General Assembly: It gathers all the members of the Food Bank and is held once a year, after the presentation of the association’s accounts.
The Elective General Assembly is held every 3 years.
In addition to the volunteer decision-making bodies of the Food Bank who contribute to the mobilization of donations and who use their own resources, the Food Bank has a team of 4 employees:
The actions of the Food Bank also depend on the mobilization of volunteers who devote nearly 1400 hours each year.
– 4 employees present on the supply and distribution site of Roches Noires. (Warehouse of 400 m²).
– 1 refrigerated truck and 2 trucks
– 1 forklift and numerous pallet truck
– 1 cold rooms.